How To Speed Up Your Content Production With Dragon Speech Recognition Software
If you’re constantly struggling to write your own content then this will be the most important letter you’ll ever read…
…Because on this page I’ll show you how to create tons of high quality content quickly and easily.
It doesn’t require you to learn anything and yet, you can master it in a short afternoon.
How’s that possible?
If you can speak it, then you’ve what It takes to make it happen.
That’s right. You just need to open your mouth and speak like you’re used to and boom!
…Dragon automatically writes for you. But hold on a second….
No, I’m not talking about using content-generator software that creates spun articles which are hard to read.
In fact, the content you create using dragon will be very easy-to-read. It’ll sound so natural like talking directly to your readers.
Your readers will love it.
Connect with your readers with words that resonate to them.
You speak and dragon writes it for you.
You don’t even need to worry about typos and even have to think what the most appropriate word to use.
In fact, you don’t need to write like shakespeare to make them love you.
That’s the beauty of it. Anybody can do it.
I even used dragon To write this message.
Everything you’re reading on this page was written by using dragon.
As the words come into my mind, I speak them through a microphone and dragon gets the work done.
How cool is that?
With it I can create content 3 times faster.
You can do the same thing.
Why you need to get started now:
There’s no better time to increase your productivity, and make your job easier than today.
- It’s fun. You can be more creative and write as fast as you want without being worried about a typo.
- You’ll be a lot more productive by the time you start using this amazing software.
- No more procrastination because writing won’t be a hard thing to do anymore.
- You can write like you talk, and your content will look natural and easy-to-read. Your readers will love it.
- Talking it’s a better way to express yourself than typing. So why still typing your content if you can simply talk to create it?
And the list goes on and on.
Using dragon everyday will bring your business to the next level and that is why I decided to come up with this unique over the shoulder video series to get you started very quickly with it.
Create content 3 times faster Than you’re used to.
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to use dragon to boost your content production to another level.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
- 01 – Dragon Naturally Speaking Overview
- 02 – Versions and Pricing
- 03 – Should I Upgrade
- 04 – Install And Set Up
- 05 – Issues With Purchase And Activation
- 06 – Creating The Profile
- 07 – Using The Vocabulary Editor
- 08 – Importing Word Lists
- 09 – Learn From Existing Documents
- 10 – Customize By Email
- 11 – Basic Mic Operation (Part 1)
- 12 – Basic Mic Operation (Part 2)
- 13 – Basic Dictation (Part 1)
- 14 – Dictation (Common But Infrequent Text)
- 15 – Restricted Recognition
- 16 – Correction (Part 1)
- 17 – Correction (Part 2)
- 18 – Dragon Anywhere (Part 1)
- 19 – Dragon Anywhere (Part 2)
- 20 – Conclusion
- 21 – Overview Part 2
- 22 – Adding Profiles
- 24 – Working With Other Voices
- 25 – Transcribing Recorded Audio
- 26 – Transcribing Live Audio
- 28 – Using Playback Advanced
- 29 – Using Playback
- 30 – Editing By Voice Part 1
- 32 – Editing By Voice Part 2
- 33 – Formatting By Voice Part 1
- 35 – Formatting By Voice Part 2
- 36 – Using Search By Voice
- 37 – Voice Pressing
- 38 – Using Voice Pressing
- 39 – Using Find And Replace
- 40 – Searching The Web
- 41 – Posting To Social Media
- 42 – Dragon Anywhere Editing And Formatting
- 43 – Dragon Anywhere Syncing With Other Apps
- 44 – Conclusion Part 2