I’m sure you’ve heard stories of people who’ve made lots of cash by blogging in the Internet. I’m quite certain that it has crossed your mind too, that is, you’d like to join these group of people and make thousands of money on the Internet as well by blogging. It does sound very enticing, doesn’t it?
So now you go get yourself a site, put WordPress, one of the most popular software in making blogs, in your site and you’d like to start blogging away and make some cash. Well, there’s more to it than that.
And this is where the wishing stops and you just give up. WordPress doesn’t look as easy as you thought it was, you can’t figure out how to monetize it, and there seems to be lots of things that you need to learn in order to master WordPress.
At some point, you ask yourself or you ask someone else – is there any place, any site, anywhere in particular where you can find all of the tutorial videos for the most common topics about WordPress…
This is easy-to-follow video tutorials which will walk you through the various aspects of using WordPress.
Now you have a handy set of videos which you can refer to in case you run into a problem or if you don’t know how to do something in WordPress.
You can also pass these videos to your outsourcers or your staff so that they can help you out with WordPress-related tasks.
Furthermore, if you have an online support desk, you can provide these video tutorials to your customers or clients, therefore helping them out in a more efficient manner!
- 01 – Domain Name And Hosting
- 02 – Cpanel Installation
- 03 – First Time Logging In
- 04 – Your WordPress Profile
- 05 – Settings Menu General And Writing Tabs
- 06 – Settings Reading Media Discussion Tabs
- 07 – Settings Permalinks Plugins
- 08 – Media Tab
- 09 – Creating Posts With WordPress
- 10 – Creating Pages
- 11 – Themes
- 12 – Plugins
- 13 – Menus
- 14 – Comments And Interaction
- 15 – Paid Solutions
- 16 – Introduction WordPress Membership Upgrade
- 17 – Download The S2 Member Plugin
- 18 – Install The S2 Member Plugin
- 19 – Initial Set Up Of S2 Member Overview
- 20 – Configuring Membership Options And Settings
- 21 – Login Settings Sidebar Plugin
- 22. User Management Restriction Options
- 23. Set Up JVZoo Step One
- 24. Creating The JVZoo S2 Member Integration
- 25 – Creating Download Links And Protecting Them
- 26 – Creating A Drip Content Workaround For The Free Version Of S2 Member
- 27 – Troubleshoting Email Sending
- 28 – WordPress Add Ons
- 29 – Customer Flow Finalizing
- 30 – Your WordPress Theme
- 31 – Testing Your JVZoo Membership
- 32 – Conclusion
$ 19.95 $ 9.95