If you’re a creative person who loves making a video content, do you know that you can turn your passion into a steady flow of passive income?
No, I’m not talking about getting paid for the ads that run before your videos… or in the middle of your videos that annoys to your audiences.
I’m talking about… Getting paid by people who really watch & enjoy your videos.
Just like how a movie producer gets a profit. Imagine, how good it is if you can turn your movies, short video clips, or even your existing youtube videos into an ongoing passive income for a lifetime!
Sounds great, right? Does that sound interesting to you?
If so then, I’ve got 3 words for you: amazon video direct
Turn your passion into a source of passive income. Amazon video direct is the new amazon program that lets you get paid for every single video content you upload.
Here’s how you can get paid:
- Royalties based on hours streamed by amazon prime members
- Revenue share for rentals, purchases, and monthly channels
- Ad impressions
- A combination of all of them
See? Amazon gives you the flexibility to choose how to monetize your videos.
And that’s just for the starters, here’s even more good news for you…
There are more than 56 million amazon prime users that you can easily reach.
You hear me… 56 millions of active users!
But hang on, that’s not all!
There are also 250 millions of people who can watch your videos right on the amazon website itself.
Why you need to get started now:
- An innovative platform that is completely free to use, no charges on you whatsoever.
- Reach a broader international audience with amazon video direct.
- Absolute control over the backend amazon platform and the digital video content that is uploaded to it.
- Publish on amazon video direct and keep track of your true earnings and insights.
- Make changes to your project and or content anytime.
- And the list goes on and on.
Selling your videos on amazon will bring your business to the next level and that is why I decided to come up with this unique over the shoulder video series to get you started very quickly with it.
- 01 – Overview
- 02 – Royalties and Compensation
- 03 – Account Set Up
- 04 – Additional Accounts
- 05 – Additional Users
- 06 – Equipment Needed
- 07 – Finding Your Niche
- 08 – Content Creation (Part 1)
- 09 – Content Creation (Part 2)
- 10 – Creating Instructional Style Videos
- 11 – Creating Instructional Style Videos (Part 2)
- 12 – Creating Demonstration Style Videos (Part 1)
- 13 – Creating Demonstration Style Videos (Part 2)
- 14 – Publishing Part 1
- 15 – Creating Artwork For Your Videos And Account
- 16 – Captions For Your Content
- 17 – Publishing Part 2 (Standalone Titles)
- 18 – Publishing Part 3 (Episodic Titles)
- 19 – Creating Your Landing Pages
- 20 – Conclusion
- 21 – Overview Part 2
- 22 – Amazon Promotional Tools
- 23 – Self Promoting In Your Video
- 24 – Creating A Promotional Video
- 25 – Where You Can Collect Leads
- 26 – Setting Up Your Email Autoresponder
- 27 – Optimizing For Search
- 28 – Connection To Amazon Author Central
- 29 – Repurpose The Content Into Text
- 30 – Repurposing The Content To Paperback
- 31 – Repurposing The Paperback To Kindle
- 32 – Repurposing To Physical DVDs on Create Space
- 33 – Promote Your Amazon Videos On Your WordPress Site
- 34 – Promote Your Amazon Videos On Your Youtube Channel
- 35 – Promote Your Videos On Your Twitter Feed
- 36 – Promote Events And Content On Facebook
- 37 – Promote Your Content Locally Online
- 38 – Promote Your Content Locally Offline
- 39 – Promoting Your Content Using Live Video
- 40 – Conclusion Part 2