Discover the lazy man’s way to learning graphic design and get paid top dollar for your work
Yes, no prior experience or technical skill required.
Do you know that graphic design is one of the most lucrative jobs on the market?
It’s a profession where one can get paid over and over again, and for a good reason.
The demand for graphic design work is simply endless!
There’s always some people or business owners around the corner who is constantly looking for graphic designer to do various design for their venture.
Regards of whether you’re an expert of a newbie, you will always be in demand.
But let me tell you the best part:
Graphic designer has the most time-freedom and job satisfaction among thousands of job out there!
That’s because graphic designers are not bound to an office chair from 9 to 5 like most people do.
They can do their work from anywhere in the world!
Most graphic designer today can simply do some graphic design work for several hours and the next thing you know…
They can be surfing the waves and beautiful ocean in bali…
Or do some hiking in the beautiful mountains and valley of switzerland or new zealand…
And many other ways to spend their time.
The only reason they are able to do this is because graphic design jobs are plenty, and also because they earn good money for a few hours of work daily.
So if this is the kind of lifestyle you aspire to live, or you just want to earn some lucrative side income, learning graphic design is one of the skill that can take you there.
With these videos, you’ll learn the most essential graphic design skill by using both photoshop or gimp.
Regardless of which choice of software you use, these videos will teach you enough to get your graphic design career off the ground and start cashing in your skill right off the bat!
- 01 – PS Creating A New Document
- 02 – PS Using Curves In Photoshop For Better Lighting And Color
- 03 – PS Adjusting Brightness Contrast And Exposure To Improve Lighting
- 04 – PS Common Selection Tools And Uses
- 05 – PS 1
- 06 – PS File Types And Modes
- 07 – PS Cropping Resizing And Resolution
- 08 – PS Photoshop Project 1 Create Web Banner Ads
- 09 – PS Photoshop Project 2 Design For YouTube
- 10 – PS Working With Layers
- 11 – PS Layer Blending Modes
- 12 – PS Photoshop Project 3 Design A Facebook Advertisement
- 13 – PS Photoshop Project 4 Design A Facebook Page Cover
- 14 – PS The Text Tool
- 15 – PS Glowing Text Effect
- 16 – PS Photoshop Project 5 Creating Typography Quotes Images
- 17 – PS Gold Text Effect
- 18 – PS Healing Brush
- 19 – GMP Getting Started With GIMP
- 20 – PS Smart Filters
- 21 – GMP Create Save And Export Images
- 22 – PS Image Dispersion Effect
- 23 – GMP Resize Crop Rotate And Flip Images
- 24 – PS Double Exposure Effect
- 25 – GMP Introduction To Layers
- 26 – PS Neon Text Effect
- 27 – GMP Selection Tools
- 28 – PS Fire Text Effect
- 29 – GMP Paint Tools (Part 1)
- 30 – PS Lens Flare Effect
- 31 – PS Lomography Effect
- 32 – GMP Digital Black And White Conversion
- 33 – GMP Coloring A Black And White Sketch
- 34 – GMP Tone Mapping With Colors Exposures
- 35 – GMP Film Grain Tutorial
- 36 – GMP Luminosity Masks
- 37 – GMP Creating A Contrast Mask
- 38 – GMP Changing Background Color (Part 1)
- 39 – GMP Changing Background Color (Part 2)
- 40 – GMP The Various Blur Filters
- 41 – GMP Noise Removal With Selective Gaussian Blur
- 42 – GMP Paint Tools (Part 2)
- 43 – GMP Color Tools
- 44 – GMP Path Tool
- 45 – GMP Installing Scripts Plug-Ins And Brushes